Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pregnancy Update

I went back to the doctor on Tuesday for a blood pressure check.  My bp was very high a few weeks ago, so the doc put me back on bp meds.  I did not want to take them, but I was afraid not to.  And, actually, they turned out to not be so bad.  The meds caused a severe headache for 2 days, a bit of dizziness, and then nothing.  I'm not tired out (well, no more than usual) and I'm not lightheaded or dizzy.  Those were my biggest concerns as that caused me to not be able to function the whole pregnancy with Emma.

My bp was much improved!  I was thrilled that I did not have to go on higher doses of the medicine.  I'd say it was a great visit.  And, I was in and out of there in about 45 minutes.  That is wonderful.  I have spent hours at the doc before so it was refreshing to be in and out.

I am feeling pretty good.  My back aches on and off and of course, I'm tired.  But, the difference between this pregnancy and Emma's pregnancy is amazing!  I am so thankful to be able to function and be able to exercise on a regular basis and keep up with the laundry and housework.  (Well, at least try and keep up!)

Jackson is growing and moving.  I love feeling his little kicks and jabs and wonder what he is going to look like.  Will he have hair?  Emma had an abundance; Ben, not so much.  Emma's was very dark; Sam and Ben's were much lighter.  Emma was very big; Ben was one of my smallest.

So, I guess I will just have to wait and see!

No comments: